miércoles, 30 de enero de 2008

Quotes



Me encontré unas citas de Oscar Wilde y pensé en compartirlas.


I can believe anything as long as it is incredible.

Experience is the name every one give to their mistakes.

To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.

I live in terror of not being misunderstood.

I can sympathise everything, except suffering.

I can resist everything except temptation.

Time is a waste of money.

A man cannot be too careful in the choice of the enemies.

Work is the curse of the drinking classes.

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I am not young enough to know everything.


Me gustan todas, pero la décima me hace esbozar una sonrisita maligna.

1 comentario:

0o_irene_o0 dijo...

ìjole, escogiste unas re-buenas! ese wey era un genio, me cae.

Aunque no tenga mucho tiempo para leer...y aunque en realidad lea 4 o 5 libros al mismo tiempo (si, tengo problemas :D) he leido mil veces "El retrato de Dorian Gray" y me puedo quedar un buen rato reflexionando despuès de leer una frase o un pàrrafo.

Lo mismo me pasa con Hermann Hesse...por eso siempre me tardo siglos en terminar sus libros, yo creo que son los que màs disfruto, no los que devoro en algunas horas como "El Còdigo Da Vinci"...

XoXo